You can support LSNC in a number of ways:
- Check or Money Order: Legal Services of Northern California is pleased to accept a donation at any time. Our mailing address is: 517 12th St., Sacramento, CA 95814, Attn: Development Department.
- Credit card: Contributions may be made by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. to Donate online, just click here.
- Pledge: Make a recurring pledge and know that you’re providing the consistent support that is most valuable for our ongoing services. Monthly, quarterly or annual pledges are welcome.
- Tribute or Memorial Gift: Honor your loved ones with a donation to LSNC. LSNC will express your message of congratulation or condolence exactly in your own words. Tribute and memorial letters are mailed promptly and donors receive a separate acknowledgment of their gift. Tribute or memorial gifts can be made over the phone by calling 916-551-2135 or online.
- Planned Giving: In your will or trust, you can designate LSNC as the beneficiary of all or part of your estate. Please consider a gift to LSNC in your charitable planning.
- Gifts of Stocks, Bonds or Real Estate: You can reduce your taxes by donating appreciated stock or real estate directly to LSNC. Please call the Development Office at 916-551-2135.
- Insurance: You may choose to name LSNC as the primary or secondary beneficiary of your life insurance.
- United Way: Please indicate Legal Services of Northern California as the recipient of your United Way payroll gifts.